Urban Transportation & Freight Integration for Indian Cities
- Identifying major corridors of freight movement for cargo for ingress to/outgress from the city
- Identify the city in zones which are contiguously connected but have discernible characteristics of freight movement
- Identify the major markets within the zones where cargo carriers download/upload Cargo
- Entry point survey – ~150 points in 14 zones – 14 hours data collection for 7 days in each point
- Survey of movement of goods vehicles – 10 corridors, 24×7 for 7 Days
- Structured Interviews in Local wholesale and retail market – ~150 Market data collection
- Freight Analysis – Modeling and Analysis
- Count of vehicles of different types that come in/go out of the city and the count of vehicles which ply within the city boundary.
- A comprehensive database of number of vehicles, their type, the cargo they carry and transport .