Transportation & Freight Integration
Implement a crowdsourced, scalable, and reliable GBV measurement system that documents the nature and extent of GBV experienced by women during their daily commute in various forms of public transport.
- The first segment is an android app, that will be running in the mobile phones of the citizens. They will be able to download the app from Google play-store and Apple Appstore.
- The middleware or the back-end server is the second segment which will be running in a central server, behind the firewall.
- The third segment is another application, called recipient application (control room application), that will be running in different Nodal Agencies like Transport Department, Critical Care & Trauma Care givers, law enforcement offices (Police) and disaster recovery organizations.
- The fourth and final segment is a Bluetooth low energy with a wearable Internet of Things (IoT) device that uses Bluetooth low energy (BLE) technology to stay connected to the Mobile
- Nature and extent of GBV experineced by women in their daily commute . This also highlights extent of Psychological and economic violence inflicted on women
- Trauma care and sounding out law enforcement agencies using the application help restore confidence on existing social system
- Indication of assaults etc. can be helped by BLE devices through developed mobile platform